Friday, July 29, 2005

Day 7

The new TriTronics ecollars arrived yesterday and Sanity gets to be one of the first to try them out. The receiver is noticeably smaller than the older models and lighter, just puppy size. And so it starts.

First on goes the ecollar and starting at 1/2 I started watching for a reaction. Nothing. So I moved the dial to 1. Was that a twitch I saw? ^Tap^ the button again. Nope. Nothing. I really don't want to move to 2 so 1 constant and just a ^Tap^ on the button should do. Yeap! That did it. Good girl and now I can go back to the 1 momentary. ^Tap^ "Sanity, ^T^ "Come". Patting my leg I slowly reel in the longe line. "What a good puppy. Good girl." She stops. I ^T^"Come". Good girl, that's what I want, keep on coming. ^T^ ^T^ and she has reached my legs. Gently stroking her shoulders and back and the side of her head I tell her over and over again how clever she is and then with an "OK" I release her and walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment