Saturday, November 19, 2005

Day 121

Totally yucky day for me. Luckily I didn't have any students other than my Saturday assistance and the "Doberman Gang". At one point, we tried to take pictures of Sanity and Leda to show the difference in size between the two of them. Much to my surprise, Sanity is no longer so much smaller than her sister.

The pictures did point out two other things. Sanity isn't doing such a poor job of learning the stand and she really is growing. I am just not used to a pup who grows at such an even rate. She just seems to stay in correct proportions all the time. Makes it hard to see the growth when everything is even all the time.

Now this picture really surprised me. I was so sure that Sanity was at least a couple of inches shorter than Leda. This pose was set up to show just that difference. Funny how you are hard pressed to even see Leda is on the other side. Guess Sanity isn't so short after all.

So I sez, well Leda is thicker. Meaning she has more bone and to prove that we set up this picture. Nope, wrong again.

Ok, so not being one to give up we tried to set them up in a line. Trouble was that by the time we got this far, Leda was totally fed up with the entire business and insisting we do something else. It was at this point that I conceded on the size issue and realized that Sanity is doing a pretty fair job of handling the stand. Gag, in taking a last look at this one, I realize I really should have cropped my fat belly out of the picture. Ah well, maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment