Friday, December 02, 2005

Day 134

Friday and here we are on the way to nails and a hair cut. Sanity is now starting to work off leash and she takes her responsibilities very seriously. She ever so graciously agreed to pause and pose so I could snap a picture of her in her sweat suit. At the rate she is growing it sure isn't going to fit her for much longer. Guess I really need to get out the old seam riper and take apart another of the old ones so I can make a new pattern and make new ones for both her and Wrap. Too bad they no longer make this kind of sweat suit. It is without a doubt the nicest one I have ever found. They stopped making it about 15+ years ago and the one Sanity is wearing is one I made from the last of the "puppy" size I had.


Here is a close-up of what her vest actually looks like. See I am still grumping about what happened at Petco on Tuesday.


She trotted into the store and went right to her "place" after pausing for the photo shot. After the manicure was finished, Janene moved the rug away from the wall and put it under a small table pretty much in the main walk-way.
She stayed there until it was time for me to go get my hair washed. I told her she was free to stay or come with me. She chose to come with me and then wasn't all that happy about having to do a down on the cold tile floor beside the hair washing basin, but she did manage. Then it was back to her rug while I went to the other side of the shop for my hair cut. She didn't even so much as twitch as people walked back and forth in front of and around her.

After my hair cut, Sanity fell into heel position on command and then did a down at the front counter while I paid my bill. As you can see, she really isn't all that fond of the super slippery floor in the shop.

Next it was out to the car and home. All the time working off leash with only three single taps to remind her of where she needed to be or what it was she was supposed to be doing. Not too bad for 7 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment