Friday, October 21, 2005

Day 92

Rain. Rain. Rain. It sure was a good thing today was a Friday. I don't have a clue as to what I would have done with Sanity other than call her InSanity today. It was raining when we got up and about the only thing positive I can say is that she almost believes me when I insist that no Doberman in the entire history of the breed has ever melted from being touched by multiple raindrops.

While waiting my turn to get my nails done, we used the distractions of slippery floor, people walking by and all the normal hustle and bustle of a busy hair and nail salon to practice retrieving the dumbbell from the floor.

The little rug for my dog is always put out just before I get to the shop. Sanity has now reached the point where I am able to send her to that rug from across the shop. One of the things I am getting a kick out of watching is how all the people in the shop are so very interested in watching me train. Many of them own a dog or dogs and yet they don't have a clue as to how to get a dog to do even the simplest of things. Sometimes I feel the presents of many shadow dogs and just hope they will be treated fairly when their owners get home.

After we left the salon we headed right back home and let all the dogs out to basically do nothing more than get really wet and muddy. Rainy days sure aren't any fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment