Friday, January 27, 2006

Day 190

Friday and what a witch she has been all day. First she tried to tell me that the shoulder pack didn't fit over her head. HA! Then she claimed she couldn't find the open car door. Three different times she insisted she had never, ever in her entire life heard the word "down". Finally, she dared to claim that every single rawhide bone in the entire house belonged to her.

Guess what the calendar tells me? Sanity will be nine months old tomorrow. Some how I get the impression that the next few months are going to be pretty rocky ones.

And the good thing? She fetched my cane for me for the very first time and she did it in the hair salon and then helped me get out of the chair. Think I shall gladly take that as her little piece of brilliance for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment