Friday, March 24, 2006

Day 246

I think I finally figured out why so much of this past week is a blur and a loss to me. I have been forced to spent two and a half days on the phone, on hold with PayPal trying to get my account straighten out. We finally managed to get it resolved to the point where I could access the information I needed. I can't access it in the form I need, but at this point I will take what I can get. All this hassle has caused all the dogs and dog related activities to take a back seat.

Today, we did a quick run to do the nails and hair cut thing and then turned around and headed right back home and for me back to the computer and my accounting program. Training was pretty much nothing more than maintenance work. Didn't even manage to do articles this day. Shame on me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:06 AM

    Margot,

    I find that some days are like that. :)

    Stay Safe,
    Mike Crimens
    Bayern, Germany

    ReplyDelete