Thursday, September 22, 2005

Day 63

I really had intended to take some pictures of Sanity in her new service dog in training vest, but it just didn't happen. Instead I took pictures of her taking control of the new mulch pile. When I went back and looked at all the pictures I took, I realized that Sanity was always either at the top of the pile or on her way back up.























Afternoon found us doing a subnovice run thru just to check on where we are in our progress. For some reason her stand was really shakey today.

After checking the condition of her mouth I decided it would be ok to go ahead and check out the one inch reach. For this test we used the evening class as a distraction. She passed with flying colors so I will move her on to the six inch reach tomorrow or Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment