Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Day 265

Wednesday and I totally forgot to write a single note. As best I can remember Sanity is hating life and me and not necessarily in that order. She sure enough is not in favor of 1)having to stay in a crate all the time; 2)leash walking; 3)not being the center of the entire world all the time. The rules in this house for bitches when they go in season are: Go to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. Go directly to jail and there you will reside for 21 days. She totally and completely hates me right now. Threw one screaming temper tantrum after another off and on all day, that part I do remember all too well. Too bad, so sad.

Tyler continues to work on his response to sit and come and his introduction to the dumbbell. He greatly misses his most best companion and is ever so concerned about her welfare. Yeah and I saw him eying that stepladder last evening. Honest, guys I really will get a picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment