Friday, November 11, 2005

Day 113

Nails and not much else. Now I don't know why I would start that way other than we really didn't move forward on anything and we didn't fall back on anything and I didn't introduce anything new.

It really is important to go into a holding pattern every so often to allow the dog the time to get all the material properly sorted out and filed. She is so close to not needing a leash when we are out and about doing our regular errands. I really have to fight with myself to continue using it since it really is a total nuisance most of the time.

The one thing that did happen was a mother/young daughter team tried their very best to get Sanity to leave her rug and come to them. I didn't realize what was going on at first since they were operating behind my back. Janene, my manicurist, caught them and started to just glare at them and shake her head. When I caught on and started to turn around the team of nasties left in a hurry. Janene said they were using food to try and entice Sanity to come to them.

What? You want to know just what Sanity did? Easy. She never even bothered to lift her head and acknowledge they existed. Mind you, this is a pup who never turns down a chance to eat. Seems she has also developed a pretty good sense of work ethic. Love my dog. Don't much like some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment