Sunday, November 13, 2005

Day 115

I just managed to piss everyone, or at least all the dogs, off today. Got a bee in my bonnet that said I just had to clean. This means not just run the vacuum a little bit and call it good. It means getting the carpet shampooing machine out and using it after the vacuum part was done. All the dogs left the house and spent the day outside. When I went out to do the yard work all I got from the pack of them was glares and a cold shoulder.

If I wanted someone, I had to formally call that dog. Then, the dog called and only that dog, would come to me, stay just long enough to hear "good dog, ok" and split. Goodness, you would think I never clean from the way they were all behaving. Wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that yesterday we cleaned the kennel room?

Other than some minor retrieve work, Sanity got the day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment